Monday, July 28, 2014

3rd trimester!

According to BabyCenter, I am officially in my third trimester now! :) Yay, I think... It is said to be a very uncomfortable trimester and I cannot help but believe it. I already see the discomfort getting worse from here... But that just means it's getting closer to when baby boy will be here! :)



How far along?: 28 weeks and 2 days.


How big is baby?: ~14.8 in. About the size of a Chinese cabbage. Weighing around 2.25 lbs.


Morning sickness?: Nope.


Cravings?: Oreos and milk!!


Aversions?: Milk...


Mood swings?: Yep!


Weight gain/loss?: 115.6!


Eating?: I've been trying really hard to stop eating until I'm full. I try to stop before so that I'm not overeating and also so I'm not uncomfortable!


Wedding ring on or off?: On.


Maternity clothes?: They are slowly but surely becoming a necessity! I'm running out of large enough t-shirts and stretchy enough sweatpants.


Stretch marks?: None yet!!


Sleep?: Sleep is not really happening much. I nap during the day when I can and that is when I sleep better! Falling asleep at night is the biggest challenge.


Best moment this week?: Sleeping good! It's rare so it's nice when it happens now...


Movement?: He's going to be a boxer!


Gender?: Boy!


Labor signs?: Braxton Hicks. Some have been so intense that I bend over in pain and can't stand up straight. Dr says it's normal.


Belly button - in or out?: It's pretty much out but not completely...yet. It's getting there...


Showing?: I feel that this question can be deleted now because I'm just going to continue to show more and more ;P


Happy or moody most of the time?: I've been happy :) Daniel makes being happy really easy! ;) 


What I miss?: Walking and getting out of the car in 2 seconds. It takes me a good ten seconds or so to get out of the car and walking is slow. Poor Daniel naturally walks fast and I hold him back whenever we go somewhere like shopping...


What I am looking forward to?: Rocking our baby in the glider in the nursery :) I have found myself, twice, rocking just thinking...


Milestones?: Reaching the third trimester!


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Not really!


Upcoming appointments/events?: My Mother-in-Law is coming to visit very soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment