Monday, July 7, 2014

It's a quarter!!

We are at 25 weeks now. Cannot believe how fast the time is flying by! And I also cannot believe the emotions I've been feeling lately...

I am feeling bold and transparent today. Though, I cannot help but believe it's the hormones because I normally wouldn't be able to post something like this...

So here it goes.

I'm terrified! I'm scared and afraid. Of everything!! We were sitting in church and there was a family with a newborn. I think she was about a month old. And a rush of fear came over me. I began to feel hot and I thought my face was going to burn off! The little tiny toes and the arms flailing as this little girl tested those new motor skills while laying in her carrier. Such an innocent little life and I am about to have one of my own, and be completely responsible for! The fear of not knowing it all and never being good enough. I want to give our son the best but the fear of failing has caused the excitement to decrease... I have Daniel by my side, though, and he is going to be a wonderful father while still being an amazing husband! So I really shouldn't fear ;)


How far along?: 25 weeks and 2 days.


How big is baby?: 13.5 in. About the size of a rutabaga. (Even though I don't even know what that is...) weighing about 1.5 lbs!!


Morning sickness?: Nope.


Cravings?: Oreos.


Aversions?: None this week.


Mood swings?: Yes...


Weight gain/loss?: 115.0 lbs!


Eating?: Eating fine recently.


Wedding ring on or off?: Still on!


Maternity clothes?: Occasionally.


Stretch marks?: Nope.


Sleep?: Still having difficulty falling asleep...and sleeping through the night is impossible. I still wake up almost every hour.


Best moment this week?: Date day/night :)


Movement?: Almost every hour! He is always active.


 Gender?: It's a boy!


Labor signs?: Not very many Braxton Hicks!


Belly button - in or out?: It's like half and half...


Showing?: Definitely!!


Happy or moody most of the time?: Moody.


What I miss?: "Normal" days...


What I am looking forward to?: Getting the nursery completed!


Milestones?: My yoga exercises have been great! I'm feeling better and they are getting "easier" to do based on my strength increasing.


Anything making you queasy or sick?: No.


Upcoming appointments/events?: Nothing too exciting lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment