Monday, July 7, 2014

24 weeks! Leaving the honeymoon.

We are so close to ending the second trimester - what they call the "honeymoon-mester" :)

And I would agree that it is has been a better trimester than the first. Less sickly and more energy!

I'm scared to enter the third trimester but I've been scared of a lot of things lately...more on my fears in a later post if I get brave enough ;P



How far along?: 24 weeks and 1 day.


How big is baby?: 12.5 inches. About the size of corn... weighing about 1.25 lbs!


Morning sickness?: None :)


Cravings?: KFC's mac and cheese.


Aversions?: None this week.


Mood swings?: Yep! :/


Weight gain/loss?: Still at 112.0 lbs. Met with a nutritionist and she said my weight gain is great and my iron level is great! :)


Eating?: Eating has gotten easier :)


Wedding ring on or off?: On.


Maternity clothes?: Sometimes. Needing to go buy some more comfy clothes for around the house.


Stretch marks?: None yet! Daniel and I look everyday to check lol.


Sleep?: Having difficulty falling asleep...still.


Best moment this week?: Staying in with Daniel and enjoying being home together :)


Movement?: Almost every other hour!


 Gender?: It's a baby boy! :)


Labor signs?: Braxton Hicks have decreased to only about every few days now.


Belly button - in or out?: I think this is still considered "in" but it's definitely ready to pop out...


Showing?: Oh yes!


Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy!


What I miss?: Having energy to do normal stuff like cleaning the house!


What I am looking forward to?: Meeting our little boy <3


Milestones?: Daniel and I have taken our pup out on walks around the neighborhood and it hasn't been as tough on me physically as I thought it would be. Haven't gotten swollen feet...yet.


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nope!


Upcoming appointments/events?: Have a dr appt tomorrow, the 1st. We'll be able to hear the baby's heartbeat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment