Tuesday, June 3, 2014

50% complete.

Originally posted 6/2.

Retreat was good. It's work for Daniel but it's also a mini vacay for us. We left Toblakai with a dog sitter and that was tough! I hated leaving him.

Updated: 6/7

We are now in Georgia with family :) so excited to be here and so thankful for all the love surrounding us!



How far along?: 20 weeks. NO WAY! Halfway there... :O


How big is baby?:
6.5 inches. About the size of a small cantaloupe. Weighing about 10.6 oz. I'm measuring right around 20 weeks so everything looks good with growth.


Morning sickness?: No. Night sickness almost every night this week though :/


Cravings?: Preztels and popsicles.


Aversions?: Nope.


Mood swings?: Mer.


Weight gain/loss?: I'm currently 106.6 lbs. So that's a gain of 10 lbs?!!!!!! :O doctor says about one pound per week from here on out. Let's hope no more than that!!


Eating?: Even when I eat a normal amount (1 serving), I feel very full!!


Wedding ring on or off?: On.


Maternity clothes?: Some days, yes :)


Stretch marks?: Nope.


Sleep?: We have been extremely busy and it has made me extremely exhausted! And not sleeping well has not helped :/


Best moment this week?: We went to Lakeway Resort and Spa for a retreat with Daniel's job and it was a nice getaway.


Movement?: All. The. Time! :) And we've laid in bed, watching my stomach bounce lol. But now, baby P has started kicking/pushing my bladder! It is pretty painful...


 Gender?: We will find out this Thursday and our gender reveal party is going to be Friday!! So close.


Labor signs?: I feel Braxton Hicks everyday. They are very weird and kind of uncomfortable.


Belly button - in or out?: In.


Showing?: Most definitely!


Happy or moody most of the time?: I've been moody. We had a lot of "bumps in the road" during out recent trip. And to end the trip out fantastic (sarcasm) the A/C in our not-even-two-years-old car went out!


What I miss?: I still miss sleep - don't think that will ever change. Even after I'm no longer pregnant ;)


What I am looking forward to?: Revealing the gender!


Milestones?: Didn't really have any this week...


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nah.


Upcoming appointments/events?: Had an appointment this morning and I have another tomorrow morning on post.


Bump picture?:

No comments:

Post a Comment