Friday, June 20, 2014

Twenty one!

Eighteen hours from Texas to Georgia!

It was a long drive but our puppy, Toblakai, did so well despite being sick! :( Poor baby!! He started throwing up the day we started packing and we stopped at a vet on the way to Georgia. The vet was in Jackson, MS. He was an incredible doctor!! So thankful we found him on google and so thankful he took great care of our boy :)

The ride made me uncomfortable in my legs and hips but the trip was enjoyable.

We are loving this time with family!!





How far along?: 21 weeks.


How big is baby?: ~10.5 inches. About the size of a banana!!


Morning sickness?: Only if I get hungry enough to be nauseous.


Cravings?: Chick-fil-a cookies 'n cream milkshake.


Aversions?: Nope.


Mood swings?: Yes.


Weight gain/loss?: 107.6 lbs. for a total of 11 lb weight gain! Holy moly big baby!


Eating?: I've been eating too much recently...


Wedding ring on or off?: On.


Maternity clothes?: Occasionally.


Stretch marks?: None yet.


Sleep?: I feel like I'm not getting enough!


Best moment this week?: The gender reveal party was a blast!


Movement?: Everyday :) it's so cool!! I want to share it with whomever wants to feel it and sometimes I think family members get tired of me telling them to feel him moving lol.


 Gender?: Boy!! <3


Labor signs?: The Braxton Hicks have decreased significantly!


Belly button - in or out?: In.


Showing?: Oh yes!!


Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy :) we're home with family! Doesn't get much better than this! 


What I miss?: Wearing a size small.


What I am looking forward to?: Seeing more family and friends while we are in town! :)


Milestones?: I have come to accept the fact that I'm showing...a lot! And there's no covering it up anymore. Even t-shirts won't hide the big belly!


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nothing that I can think of...


Upcoming appointments/events?: We have two baby showers this weekend! :)


Bump picture?:



No comments:

Post a Comment