Monday, May 26, 2014

Camping and 19 week update. 147 days to go!

It's true - feeling movement is one of the best parts of being pregnant!! <3

We enjoyed our extended weekend camping out at Inks Lake until Sunday afternoon. It's about an hour and a half away from home.

And Toblakai does really well on car rides!
 Sometimes, he gets TOO comfortable ;)
 
We arrived Friday morning and enjoyed the day setting up and then relaxing.
  
 Our tent is so easy to set up so Daniel wanted me to time him on how long it took for him to do it himself. Under 2 minutes! Pretty impressive.


Really great book my MIL gave me for Mother's Day :)

Daniel fished a few times. Dinner was hot dogs and dessert was peanut butter s'mores.
 
Saturday, we made eggs for breakfast, we took Toblakai for a walk, we went out on the kayak, Daniel fished a lot, we relaxed a lot, and we kissed a lot ;) oh sorry.







 







We had fish that Daniel caught for dinner.


Toblakai seemed to enjoy everything - even the rain we got didn't bother him (except when we were on the kayak and it rained while heading back to our site lol).

 Sunday morning, it rained, really hard! We laid in the tent and cuddled and played with Toblakai. It was actually fun! But packing everything up after the downpour was NOT fun. Everything was soaked! I'm still doing laundry...


I was pretty worried about feeling bad while we were camping and it putting a damper on our time but being pregnant while camping wasn't bad at all! Except for the frequent bathroom trips I had to make :/ It's probably because I'm not too far along yet. :)


And speaking of how far along I am...



How far along?: 19 weeks.


How big is baby?: About 9 oz - 6 inches. About the size of an heirloom tomato.



Morning sickness?: Nope! :)


Cravings?: Coffee.


Aversions?: None.


Mood swings?: Yes...that's all.


Weight gain/loss?: Not sure the exact.


Eating?: Eating good.


Wedding ring on or off?: On.


Maternity clothes?: Still wearing my beloved summer dresses :)


Stretch marks?: None yet.


Sleep?: I have decided I'm not going to struggle with sleep anymore. I have decided that, at night, I will accept the fact that I am not going to sleep good. So, to make up for that, I will take a nap during the day. And a huge "Thank You" to Daniel for letting me take my naps and letting me rest!! He's so incredibly understanding!


Best moment this week?: Going camping and laughing so much was just what we needed :) It was such a fun time and the entire time, we felt baby P kicking away!


Movement?: Daily!! It's great :)


 Gender?: 10 days until we find out!!!! And 11 days until the world around us finds out ;) Stay tuned!


Labor signs?: Just the occasional Braxton Hicks.


Belly button - in or out?: Still in!


Showing?: Um, yes.


Happy or moody most of the time?: I've been very happy this week!! <3


What I miss?: Sleeping well.


What I am looking forward to?: Getting the 3D ultrasound!


Milestones?: Like I said above, I was worried about camping. I didn't know how my body was going to handle it and I didn't want it to put a damper on our trip because I knew how much Daniel was looking forward to it! So making it through the weekend without feeling completely "blah" was a great, personal, milestone for me.


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nothing in particular. Just been feeling queasy and have had heartburn more this week.


Upcoming appointments/events?: This past week, I was supposed to have the appointment in Temple for the second part of the sequential screening but we needed to move it so it is now going to be June 2nd.


Bump picture?:
Took one at the hotel when we first got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment