Friday, May 16, 2014

Puppy and 17 weeks.

We picked up the new puppy and he is so wonderful!! Already going potty outside. Already sitting without being told. Already eating well and sleeping well in his crate! :) he sleeps a lot because he's still just a sweet puppy and he's a serious snuggle bug <3

And here comes the picture overload ;)
































~He's so spoiled!~




How far along?: 17 weeks and 3 days.


How big is baby?: 5.1 in - 5.9 oz. About the size of an onion.


Morning sickness?: Nope. Some mornings I feel gross...but not nauseous lol.


Cravings?: Skittles. Side note: most of these cravings, I have not yet given into! I'm pretty proud of myself!! ;)


Aversions?: Gross smells. Normally, I would be able to handle them but recently, I can't! I turn to Daniel to dump the trash now.


Mood swings?: I cry when I'm happy. And I laugh when Daniel makes me angry ;P jk lol. I've had sappy mood swings where I miss Daniel, more than normal, when he is at work!


Weight gain/loss?: Still at 101.0 lbs.


Eating?: Mostly, I've been eating snacks/small meals throughout the day and that has been helping with eating.

For Mother's Day, Daniel made a special dinner and it was so yummy!! I ate everything and it felt good to be able to eat "normal"!! :)

Unfortunately, this was the only photo I took haha! We ate too fast to take pictures before it was all gone! And he made an awesome cookies and cream pie that we are STILL enjoying ;) it's in the freezer and we have eaten a slice almost every night ha!



Wedding ring on or off?: Still on ;)


Maternity clothes?: Yep! Been wearing a few shirts recently because a good amount of clothes in my current wardrobe are tight fitting.


Stretch marks?: No!


Sleep?: I have been able to sleep through the night once this past week.


Best moment this week?: At Sunday morning church, Daniel reached over and put his hand on my belly, leaned over, and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait for our baby to get here!" :) Made me tear up a little bit!! He is so excited! He's going to be a wonderful Daddy <3





Movement?: Felt it flutter three days in a row!!!! But only a few flutters. And it all started because I was laying on my stomach playing with our sweet new puppy, Toblakai! :) So my stomach was being pushed in from laying on the floor haha but it was so great to finally feel something!!


 Gender?: Just 3 weeks until we find out.


Labor signs?: Nope! Thank goodness ;)


Belly button - in or out?: In.


Showing?: Yes!...


Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy! :)


What I miss?: Feeling "normal".


What I am looking forward to?: Finding out if it's a boy or a girl!! And movement that Daniel can feel! I almost feel guilty that he can't share in the excitement but he knows how much I've been wanting and hoping to feel it so he's excited for me that I've been able to feel it now. So I can't even imagine how excited he's going to be when he can finally feel the movement!


Milestones?: Finally feeling movement! I have felt it often this week and it makes my heart smile so much :)


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Just nasty smells, naturally.


Upcoming appointments/events?: We have an appointment for an anatomy scan next week but we are not going to have the dr tell us what it is ;) we are waiting until we are back home in GA.


Bump picture?:

The week got away from us and we didn't take a bump picture :( So sorry!! If I took it now, it wouldn't be accurate since I am now 18 weeks ;) So check out the 18 week post to see the most recent bump!




The morning of the day we picked up Toblakai, I attended a baby shower on post that the USO hosted for expectant active duty soldiers and spouses of active duty soldiers. The author of What To Expect When You're Expecting was there and she met all us ladies and signed our books. It was a very week put together event! There were limited spots so I was very thankful I was able to attend.





No comments:

Post a Comment