Wednesday, April 30, 2014

15 weeks.

How far along?: 15 weeks and 1 day.


How big is baby?: 4 inches - 2.5 oz. About the size of a navel orange!


Morning sickness?: No pregnancy related sickness. Just been sick this past weekend on top of being pregnant :/ pretty exhausting!


Cravings?: Corn on the cob.


Aversions?: The smell of medication. Even Tylenol.


Mood swings?: I've been pretty mellow, but mostly because I've been feeling awful so I'm just exhausted.


Weight gain/loss?: Won't know how much I've gained, if any, until we visit the doctor on 6-May.


Eating?: Eating fine.


Wedding ring on or off?: Still on ;)


Maternity clothes?: Nope.


Stretch marks?: No...


Sleep?: I have managed to sleep through the night only once this week! But it's better than nothing :)


Best moment this week?: My Mom and Dad sent me gifts for my "Very first Mother's Day"!! They are so sweet :) We were supposed to go camping this weekend but I was too sick :( Daniel has cooked and cleaned for me! He is so amazing to me!! <3


Movement?: Nothing yet :/


 Gender?: Just 6 weeks until we find out.


 Labor signs?: No.


Belly button - in or out?: In!


Showing?: Yep! Slowly but surely... ;)


Happy or moody most of the time?: I've been happy despite being sick and exhausted.


What I miss?: Sleeping through the night.


What I am looking forward to?: Feeling movement!


Milestones?: We bought our first box of diapers! LOL.

AND my jeans don't really fit anymore...but I squeeze into them some days.


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Ha!


Upcoming appointments/events?: I have an appt with my dr on 6-May.

Hopefully, we'll be going camping soon since we couldn't go this weekend.


Bump picture?: Wearing the wrong shirt but the teal one was dirty :/


No comments:

Post a Comment