Monday, September 15, 2014

35 week update!



How far along?: 35 weeks and 1 day.


How big is baby?: Measuring about the size of a honeydew melon. ~18 inches long and ~5.25 lbs! And it sure does feel like it. ;)


Morning sickness?: Nope :) just feeling pain in my abdomen in the mornings but no nausea. Threw up last night though...had the chills and back pain.


Cravings?: Sour patch kids...


Aversions?: Nope.


Mood swings?: Mer! Maybe...


Weight gain/loss?: I'll find out on Thursday at my OB appt. Update: 125.2 lbs!!!! Holy lots-of-pounds. I am at my heaviest of my life! And with the holidays closely following the arrival of "Harry", it's going to be double the work to get his baby weight off! But I'm soooo ready :)


Eating?: I've been eating a little less this week. Probably because I'm more uncomfortable because I'm bigger, therefore, I feel full sooner.


Wedding ring on or off?: On. But they got tight one day and then fingers went back to normal :)


Maternity clothes?: Uh, yes!


Stretch marks?: Still two :(


Sleep?: Nights continue to not be great so I nap during the day, if I have time.


Best moment this week?: I had a pretty uncomfortable weekend and Daniel took great care of me :)


Movement?: Yes, of course!! :) one of these days, I hope to get a great video clip to post.


Labor signs?: No!


Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy but emotional. Daniel and I were joking around and he poked my toes, which are very sensitive, and I told him to stop because it hurt. Mind you, I'm laughing this whole time which is making Daniel laugh! I started to cry......yes, cry. He stopped immediately and asked why I was crying and all I could do was say, "I don't knowwww!!...I shouldn't be crying!" And I continued to laugh uncontrollably! Definitely a funny pregnant moment - poor Daniel! Haha! 


What I miss?: Having room in the house...baby stuff continues to take over!!


What I am looking forward to?: Seeing Daniel be a daddy :)


Milestones?: Less than a month and a half to go!! Unbelievable.


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Was sick last night. Really sick!


Upcoming appointments/events?: OB appointment on Thursday but Daniel is going to miss it :(


Bump picture?:



1 comment:

  1. Seriously can't wait to meet him!- when you come back to GA we'll try to get Lee to change a diaper or two- after 8 nieces/nephews he's never changed a single one. Miss you so stinkin much!

    ReplyDelete