Thursday, September 4, 2014

33 week update.

How far along?: 33 weeks and 3 days.


How big is baby?: 17 inches! About the size of a pineapple. Mmm, now I'm craving pineapple. And weighing about 4.25 lbs.


Morning sickness?: Nope :)


Cravings?: Oreos and popsicles. And really cold drinks!!


Aversions?: Nah.


Mood swings?: Yep...


Weight gain/loss?: 122.8! Oh gosh...


Eating?: Eating fine. And watching my sugar intake more closely, for the most part.


Wedding ring on or off?: Still on. Got a little tight the other day but then the swelling went down after about 30 minutes. It was kind of weird.


Maternity clothes?: Majority of the time, yes! Especially pregnancy pants.


Stretch marks?: None...yet!


Sleep?: Same...uncomfortable almost all night!


Best moment this week?: We got a lot done around the house :)


Movement?: All the time!! :) Right now, as a matter of fact lol.


Labor signs?: Nothing new to report, at the moment.


Belly button - in or out?: Very much out. And this question can now be taken off, seeing as how the belly button is not going to go back in until "Harry" arrives lol!


Happy or moody most of the time?: Pretty moody :/ Sorry Daniel...


What I miss?: Laying down being the most comfortable. Now it is closely the least comfortable position, ever.


What I am looking forward to?: Birthing classes and breastfeeding classes I will be attending this month! Hope I don't forget before October comes around ;)


Milestones?: Making it to September!


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Laying down.


Upcoming appointments/events?: Childbirth classes and breastfeeding class this week and next week.


Bump picture?:

This is the closest thing to a "bump pic" that I took this week:
I was sitting on the couch and realized just how much it was poking out!! And then I "sucked it in" to see the difference, ha!




Other updates:

  • Feet haven't swelled up yet.
  • I can still run. But I don't...
  • The discomfort is often but it is not daily, so I'm thankful for that!
  • Braxton Hicks are sometimes so uncomfortable that I walk with a hunch. But they do not last long. Daniel laughs at me every time.
  • I've started going to a Chiropractor, whom is also pregnant (and cute as a button, I might add!). And she will adjust baby for free for his first year :) The sciatica on my left side has decreased significantly!
  • My left lower back has really started to hurt. When I sit for long periods of time and/or standing and walking. Also, the pain sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night. But visiting the Chiro has really helped already!
  • When I flex my "abs", my belly moves. When I laugh, my belly moves. When I do anything, my belly moves. And people wonder why pregnant women feel fat!
  • I'm terrified of the water breaking process. Also terrified of labor. Childbirth classes are great but have scared me half to death at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment