Wednesday, January 17, 2018

15 weeks with baby #3





How far along?:
 15 weeks and 3 days.


How big is baby?: 4 inches - 2.5 oz. About the size of a navel orange!


Morning sickness?: Not as much anymore - hallelujah! It lingers some evenings. Especially on nights when I work.


Cravings?: Ice cold water with lots of fresh lemon juice.


Aversions?: Oil.


Mood swings?: Probably. Can't tell. I'm pretty uptight recently.


Weight gain/loss?: Up by 3 lbs so far.


Eating?: Eating is sporadic. Some days, I have no appetite. Some days, I forget to eat.


Wedding ring on or off?: Still fits but not wearing it. Wearing a silicone ring and have been since my wedding set broke.


Maternity clothes?: No.


Stretch marks?: No new ones, yet.


Sleep?: My doctor told me that Unisom is safe during pregnancy! I did a google search just to make sure. I have been taking it with Vitamin B6 since 8 or 9 weeks and it's been such a lifesaver!! I have been sleeping through the night which never happens for me during pregnancy!


Best moment this week?:


Movement?: I am positive I have felt the baby flutter a total of FOUR times so far!


 Gender?: We won't find out until 20 weeks along when we get the anatomy scan :( Seems so far away!!


 Labor signs?: No!


Belly button - in or out?: In.


Showing?: Slightly.


Happy or moody most of the time?: Moody.


What I miss?: Sushi.


What I am looking forward to?: Finding out the sex! This is our tiebreaker and I am so excited to know!


Milestones?: Wore a band for my skinny jeans the other day when I went to the grocery store...


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Smells. All kinds of smells. Especially since I work in a restaurant.


Upcoming appointments/events?: 16 week check up: the 31st of January. Our 5th year anniversary: the 2nd of February. My 28th birthday and our 5th Valentine's Day together: the 14th of February. Our stay-cation with no kids: some weekend in February or March. Still in the works. But I'm so excited!!


Bump picture?:

No comments:

Post a Comment