Wednesday, October 15, 2014

One week to go...

Written on Wednesday.

My Mom flew into town on Sunday afternoon and I am SO thankful to have her here with us!!



How far along?: 39 weeks and 2 days.


How big is baby?: 20 inches - like a mini watermelon! And weighing probably 7.25 lbs...roughly.
*(This is based solely off an app I use...these are more-than-likely not accurate to my pregnancy...hopefully! Because I'm hoping he is not bigger than 7 lbs...)*


Morning sickness?: No.


Cravings?: Sour candy...of any kind! And root beer.


Aversions?: Nope.


Mood swings?: Uh, yes! I'm grumpy a lot... I think I'm just ready to have this baby!! And I'm getting impatient because I'm scared but ready, at the same time.


Weight gain/loss?: I have gained a total of 33 lbs this pregnancy!! That is 3 lbs OVER what I was supposed to gain >_< ugh!


Eating?: I'm eating fine. But my weight gain has proven that I'm eating too much...


Wedding ring on or off?: Off... :( Still sportin' the WalMart ring set.


Maternity clothes?: Yep!!


Stretch marks?: Still have the same two and they look like they are already fading... Yay!


Sleep?: I slept pretty good last night. Which I needed! I was exhausted and in a lot of pain. Sleep this past week has been rough so one good night of sleep was great and refreshing!


Best moment this week?: My Mommy coming to visit! :) And she came to my last doctor appointment with us and heard the baby's heartbeat.


Movement?: Yes! Always.


Labor signs?: Having so many Braxton Hicks that are pretty close together.


Happy or moody most of the time?: Moody...


What I miss?: Can't think of anything.


What I am looking forward to?: Sharing baby "Harry" with everyone! :) And seeing my Mommy become a Grandmother and Daniel becoming a Daddy.


Milestones?: Making it to 39 weeks and being 2cm dilated already and 70% effaced!!


Anything making you queasy or sick?: Getting hungry makes me queasy and sick and nauseous and grumpy lol.


Upcoming appointments/events?: Just had an appointment where we found out how I'm progressing and also went to a chiropractor appointment which helped sooo much with the pelvic pain/shifting I've been having when walking! Such relief. I love chiropractic care and recommend it to anyone!


Bump picture?: 

No comments:

Post a Comment