Thursday, August 14, 2014

30 weeks.





How far along?: 30 weeks and 3 days.


How big is baby?: 15.7 in. About the size of a cabbage. Weighing about 2.75 lbs! Big boy!!


Morning sickness?: Nope.


Cravings?: Arby's...weird, I know.


Aversions?: None.


Mood swings?: Meh...


Weight gain/loss?: 117.6 lbs.


Eating?: I haven't been eating as much this week. Feeling full on top of feeling fat, the motivation to eat just isn't there some days.


Wedding ring on or off?: On!


Maternity clothes?: Yep...


Stretch marks?: None yet :)


Sleep?: Still difficult to sleep at night. I sleep better during a nap. My lungs feel like they are unable to fill up all the way when I lay down and that is beginning to freak me out... I also wish I could sleep on my stomach. Or even on my back would be nice!


Best moment this week?: Got more done in the nursery! :)


Movement?: Yeppers!! All the time :)


Labor signs?: Nah.


Belly button - in or out?: It's out there!


Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy-go-lucky ;) 


What I miss?: Feeling confident. I have many moments where I just ask myself, "How do you think you can be a mommy?!" and "Is there anything I'm doing wrong so far?" or "How are you going to handle the pain?"  I often call a friend from Georgia for her to talk me off the ledge lol sometimes we just need others to help us through our emotions. I've needed it a lot lately.


What I am looking forward to?: Having my pre baby body back!


Milestones?: 30 weeks! That's pretty big, literally! ;P


Anything making you queasy or sick?: My medicines are starting to get stuck in my esophagus and not go down, no matter how much I drink taking them. And that's makes me queasy! Also, baby boy is moving a lot and sometimes the movement still makes me queasy/sick to my stomach.


Upcoming appointments/events?: Had the one hour glucose test and my levels were elevated. So I went back this week for the three hour test and that was no fun. On a happier note, my Mother-in-Law comes into town on Monday and we are so excited!! :)


Bump picture?:


No comments:

Post a Comment