Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I have a few pet peeves!

A few? Ok, maybe a lot!! And Daniel finds so much enjoyment out of annoying every. single. one. of them. It is one of the many joys of living with your best friend! :) Seriously! It keeps me laughing every day! It is truly a joy!!

So.

I cannot stand slobber. I know, I can hear all the mother's now - "Oh honey! Just wait until you have kids!!" Yes, I know. Kids are gross and slobbery and messy. Well, so is my husband, so there's no need to have a kid right now when I already have one! ;) Just kidding...but really, Daniel slobbers on me all the time. Just to be ornery. Here, he was kissing my cheek for the picture. I thought it was sweet...then he licked me. Not so sweet after all, Daniel! >_<



Walking around the house, I see little things that irk my OCD ticks...these are a few of my least favorite things! (Sound Of Music reference for my Mommy ;) S/O) Yes, that is both closet doors not fully shut, a drawer not fully shut, and the dishwashing soap container left open...there are other things, these are just the ones I have pictures of ;P


This was yet another ornery incident from him...he put bbq sauce on his lips and then attacked my face when I thought he was leaning in for a kiss! Gross...




Now, it may appear that I'm picking on my husband for annoying me, but let me assure you, these are all things that I do not mind "fixing" (haha) and they are things that I smile at every time I see them! He annoys my ticks but it makes me laugh every time. Who knows, many years from now, I'll probably roll my eyes when I have to fix these little things around the house, but for now, I laugh, smile, and remember how blessed I am that I love and live with my best friend!! It makes my heart smile and it is such a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment