Thursday, August 15, 2013

Popular inquiries pt. 3

So here's another popular question we get...

"What happens on a 'normal day' for ya'll?"

A normal day in the life of the Potter's, here in Texas...hmm.

Let's see...

There's this:

Daniel has PT in the morning but comes home between PT and work for breakfast. And every morning, he loves his eggs, bacon, and biscuits, with extra cold milk :) So, I usually try to have it all ready on the table but I don't always get the timing just right! :/ But, also, to be fair, he doesn't always get home at the exact same time, every morning! ;P


Then there's this:

Daniel comes home for lunch almost every day, which is such a blessing! :)


And there's also lots of this!! ;)



And occasionally, we make trips to the store for groceries...
And Daniel makes it a point to walk near the baby stuff!! "No no. Not for a little while, at least!" ;)

We also take selfies...and yes, I do wear my Victoria's Secret pajamas most of the day and Daniel enjoys making silly faces at himself, in the mirror! :P Just because we're married, doesn't mean we have to grow up...

Some evenings, we like to play a board game together. We play more non-traditional board games...
The tiny little parts for each game are just so cute!! They're my favorite part!
This is Dominion in our living room when we made a tent :) ...again, we don't have to grow up yet. ;)

The games are a lot of fun and require strategy, which I love!

We also like to go to the park that is about 3 miles from our house.

The lake that runs through, has turtles, fish, and snakes.

So typically, we have the day to enjoy time together and make great memories; both fun memories and silly memories! :) I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Living with Daniel is one of the greatest joys! It is more than I could ever ask for. He makes it fun and exciting. Even when it's just a trip to Walmart ;) It doesn't take much to make me laugh but there's something about the way this man makes me laugh!! <3


2 comments:

  1. I love this. Ya'll make me so happy because ya'll are so happy :). I love you guys and miss you both so much but actually I know this time away from family it the best way for you guys to grow closer together as you "DO and Learn" married life. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, it's Roxanne (Don's Wife). Like Terri said, I love seeing the happiness and love you two have and adjusting to married life. Even though we're a lot older, we've had the same things to adjust to and we laugh and cut up and act goofy... however we have NOT built a tent in the living room (yet). Building a boat in the living room is more like Don. Love keeping up with your life, love and praying for the best for you two. Roxanne Kelly

    ReplyDelete