Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Our story told by us!

I knew the theme of our wedding "And Their Story Begins..." was a great fit because of Daniel's love of books. It also fit so well with our videography company, seeing as their style and desire is telling couple's stories! Daniel's parents were so gracious to gift the services of Three Ring Media to Daniel and I!! Having this service at our wedding meant so much. I will always cherish having our big day professionally videographed. It was done by a company created and run by a great Christian married couple that I have known since high school!

Check out their website: http://3ringweddings.com/

Earlier, I posted the trailer to our video and now they have released our full story on Vimeo here.

Enjoy! :) We are so honored to share our love story with you all!! And we thank you all for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment